In the next two weeks, Venus finds herself amidst a cacophony of energies as she contacts several of her stellar brethren. On the 11th, Venus forms a conjunction with revolutionary rebel Uranus in Taurus, highlighting our desires to disrupt the status quo. Whatever or whomever in our lives stands in the way of our unique expression and how we choose to take care of our resources, has gotta go…
This energy comes just in time for the Full Moon in Sagittarius a few days later on the 14th, giving us the platform to release the chains that bind our inner rebel so we may expand into new belief systems.
Afterward, as the moon wanes in energy, the Goddess experiences a bit of a "mystical reality check" on the 18th, when she sextiles mythical Neptune in Pisces and squares rigid Saturn in Aquarius. This complicates her situation because on one hand, it feels like divine time to activate our inner mystic, to explore relationships that make us feel cared for and squishy on the inside, but on another, harsh lessons erupt leading us to feel disconnected from ourselves and others.
The medicine? Practice your boundaries. Not all "feel-good" things are long-lasting or good for you in the long run. Learn to create and uphold your boundaries.
Venus then trines Pluto on the 21st, right before she enters new residence in Gemini on the 22nd. There is a reward of the initiations into the underworld you've undergone: transformation of the quality of your relationships.
These last days of the month provide opportune moments to glimpse into the powerful dynamics and people you've manifested in your life.
The following rituals can be done solo or in partnership. The astrological key here is to allow yourself to experience the transformation and shifts that are possible within your inner world and in your relationships. Create a sacred space in your playroom by lighting some candles, burning incense, placing an altar, & playing sexy music.
- Black Obsidian: The shadow worker stone herself. Absorbs & expels negative energy. Releases sexual traumas, karmic patterns, & emotional blockages stored in the body. Emanates protection & security. Cleanses body, mind & soul.
- Jade: Powerful physical healer, strengthens & soothes the nervous system bringing emotional balance, stability & well-being. Connection with the Kidneys boots sexual Chi and empowers orgasmic energy.
- Rhodonite: Processes and clears emotional wounds and aids in release of fear. Releases self-destructive and abusive behaviors and helps overcome feelings of hatred, anger and resentment. Balances heart Chakra and nurtures love.
The mix of astrological energies pouring forth from Venus these next couple of weeks calls for a healthy mix of centered nurturing and simply keeping it simple.
- Sensory Cuddle Play: Celebrate the last juices of Venus moving through her home sign of Taurus this year by doing what she loves best: sensual multi-sensory experiences in cozy comfort.
Create a plush corner in your house or bedroom with pillows and blankets, and invite all the senses - taste, touch, sight, scent, hearing - for a cuddle play session. Have an array of delicious edibles (get creative!), light incense, rub essential oils on each other (or yourself if solo!) massaging them into the body, play some activating music, light candles or some sensual LED colored lighting, and have fun with it! Explore the pleasure of being sensual without resorting to sexual.
(This is something you can also do with a friend, or two, or three!)
- Yoni eggs: With all of the planetary activations Venus is going be receiving, it is a great time to embody your feminine on a deeper level. If you don't have a yoni egg practice, this is a great time to attune to that frequency now OR if you have abandoned your yoni egg practice, it's a great time to bring it back!
With the Full Moon coming up, charge up your yoni crystals with the full moonlight and then begin working with an Obsidian yoni egg if you're in the space of delving deeper into your shadow-work with that Venus-Pluto conjunction or a Jade yoni egg if you're ready to release all the emotions, resentment, frustrations, and setbacks stored in your body.
- Journaling Practice: Reflect on the following questions while holding on to a Rhodonite Yoni Egg and then journal on your thoughts:
- Where am I lose with my boundaries with people?
- How do I allow fear to hold me back from expressing my authentic truth with others?
- Where/how do I let people have their way with me?
- What boundaries do I need to create in my life with myself and others?
Now your Yoni Egg is activated with these reflections and every time you use it, you infuse your body with the energy of upholding your boundaries.
Astrologer and Writer
Vanessa Kristina, founder of Mystik Monark, helps Mystik Misfits to uncover their Divine Purpose and shine light on their shadows through a no-BS spiritual counseling approach. Mystik Monark's mission is to connect Society to Divinity, one soul at a time.
As an Evolutionary Astrologer & Akashic Records Practitioner, Vanessa guides clients out of the existential spiritual closet and through dark nights of the soul so that they can unlock authentic expression and create their dream lives to experience the freedom, joy, and abundance of their soul-selves, through her signature Inner Mystik Mastery program. As a former corporate attorney, she integrates pragmatic actionable guidance with esoteric wisdom, inspiring a deep inner standing of who we are and who we came here to be.