We have officially moved into a new astrological season with the advent of the Sun moving into Cancer on the summer solstice back of the 21st. In the Northern Hemisphere, this means summer has officially begun!
Even though Cancer energy is reserved, compassionate, nurturing and, for the most part, subdued, Venus is still green in her journey through Gemini, meaning she's in her curious element of trying/doing all the things before she settles down for an inward journey later in July, when she herself moves into Cancer.
On June 28th, we experience the New Moon in Cancer , which also features a magical activation of Venus in Gemini sextile to Jupiter in Aries. Your relationships get to be nurtured through the spark of taking action on your imagination & curiosity. While I'm a firm believer that you create your own luck, this astrology whispers to us, "If you take just a little bit of action, the luck will come to you."
Energies are high. A much needed breather from the rollercoaster of relationship-spurred emotions that we've been experiencing, is well received this new lunar cycle.
The out-of-nowhere relationship hiccups you experienced in the past couple of weeks are virtually over if you choose to DO something exciting and different with inspired motivation.
Don't allow the heaviness of your recent turmoil with your loved ones to weigh you down. If there are matters still left unresolved, then have the much-needed open & honest resolution-oriented conversations, so that you can enjoy the cosmic rewards of abundance & lightness that lie on the other side.
Venus in Gemini has an insatiable thirst for new experiences: new people, new ideas, new projects, new communities, new ventures. The time is ripe to expand your inner and outer social circles, welcoming in new perspectives that ignite and excite.
Venus is also equally thirsty for excitement in her pursuit of pleasure and love. Spice things up in the bedroom with the following yoni rituals to activate this astrology.
ASTROLOGICAL ACTIVATION EMBODIMENT RITUALS
Suggested crystals to work with:
- Green Quartz: Promotes good luck & opportunity. Channels abundance & boosts feelings of optimism. Soothes inflammation & brings overall well-being. As an aphrodisiac, it stimulates sexual desires.
- Carnelian: Stone of motivation and endurance, helps put plan into action with confidence. Enhances fertility and the ability to conceive while stimulating passion and desire. Boosts creativity and clarifies the voice. Stimulates root chakra circulating vital energy to your center.
The following rituals can be done solo or in partnership. The astrological key here is to be imaginative, stay curious, and take action! Create a sacred space in your playroom by lighting some candles, burning incense, placing an altar, & playing sexy music.
- New Moon Journaling & Intention Setting: New moons are the time to go within and get clear on what you want to create in the new lunar month. Set some time aside on the eve of the 27th, preferably, to drop in with yourself and journal on the following topics. I recommend working with a Green Aventurine Yoni Egg or Red Jasper Wand and placing this sacred item on your altar as you journal to activate the crystal with your intentions. You can then work with these crystals through the month or in the rituals discussed further below:
- What do my roots have to teach me about my sexuality?
- What new ideas inspire me to action?
- What am I passionate about? Who am I passionate about becoming?
- What fantasies would I like to fulfill in the bedroom?
- What dreams have I allowed to fall to the sideline and what can I do to re-activate them?
- How can I stay curious in and outside the bedroom?
- Adventure Play Date: The Venus and Jupiter sextile carries a huge momentum of physical energy and mental stimulation. If things have been feeling boring or stagnant in your relationship, a good ol' fun play date may be what the astrological doctor ordered.
Aries loves an adrenaline rush and with its witty Gemini friend fanning its fire with fun ideas to experiment with, having fun in the sun with your summer hun is the key to this cosmic activation.
Go swimming in a natural body of water, jet ski on a lake, take a boat out on the ocean, go rope swinging, ziplining, rock climbing, indoor trampoline-jumping, roller coaster riding, the list of ideas and possibilities is endless. Romance isn't always or only found in the sensual. It also exists in the fun adventures ;)
- Role Play Foreplay: Geminis make good actors. They have innate capacity for accessing multiple characters, seeing the world through different eyes. With Venus there, she craves embodiment of a new persona which satisfies her pleasure centers. Spice up the bedroom by bringing in role play into your foreplay sessions.
Is there a scene of a fantasy you've always wanted to act out but never had the drive, inspiration, motivation, or huts to play out? Maybe there's a sexy character you've always dreamed of being…
Get creative as you design your desires & playtime with dialogue, costumes, scenery, etc. The more ideas come to life, the more you and your partner turn up the heat! And, scene.
- Sacred Threesome (or Foursome!): Venus in Gemini has a disdain for the mundane. This could look like boredom with the routine of being intimate with only one partner. If you are open to exploring opening up your relationship in the bedroom, adding a third (or fourth, or fifth!) guest to your play party will fill up the curiosity meter.
The key to ensuring the energies remain sacred, is to engage in effective clear & conscious communication with all parties to ensure that a safe container is created. If there is no discussion about how things will transpire, then you're setting yourselves up for failure. If all parties know what they're consenting to (or not) and that respect is honored through play time, then only fun and curious pleasure are to be had on the other side ;)
Astrologer and Writer
Vanessa Kristina, founder of Mystik Monark, helps Mystik Misfits to uncover their Divine Purpose and shine light on their shadows through a no-BS spiritual counseling approach. Mystik Monark's mission is to connect Society to Divinity, one soul at a time.
As an Evolutionary Astrologer & Akashic Records Practitioner, Vanessa guides clients out of the existential spiritual closet and through dark nights of the soul so that they can unlock authentic expression and create their dream lives to experience the freedom, joy, and abundance of their soul-selves, through her signature Inner Mystik Mastery program. As a former corporate attorney, she integrates pragmatic actionable guidance with esoteric wisdom, inspiring a deep inner standing of who we are and who we came here to be.