Embody the Goddess: Venusian Guidance for Yoni Activation 4/22/22-5/4/22
The Goddess continues her journey through Pisces, as she expands into conscious activation through her mystical touch with Neptune on April 27th, activating deeper pleasure centers of our galactivations. Dreaming isn't only fun, it's beautiful and deeply sensuous. Subconscious fantasies of what could possibly be possible within your relationships arouse.
A mere three days later on April 30th, the dream expands when she joins expansive Jupiter making those pleasure dreams a possible reality. When Jupiter comes out to play with Venus, it feel as though luck strikes our heart centers, opening us up to all things that feel good: food, sex, play, dance. Venus embodies her Quee with Jupiter. Her royal order asking you to embody a larger than life persona. You catch a break from whatever heaviness you may be experiencing because these Venusian connections stimulate the good life.
It's a great precursor to the denser energies also at play with the Partial Solar Eclipse New Moon in Taurus that also occurs on April 30th. Big energies, big activations.
Venus-rules Taurus invites you to ground into the sensual experience of being in your body, with the Piscean reminder that you are not only human, but also unbelievably Divine.
VENUSIAN YONI & EMBODIMENT ASTROLOGICAL ACTIVATION RITUALS
Suggested crystals to work with:
Pisces rules the lymph nodes and feet. Taurus governs the ears, neck, nose, and throat. Taurus is the energy of sensuality itself. With the Eclipse in Taurus, we are being asked to deeply activate our full sensory experience: scent, sight, touch, taste, and hearing all get to come out and play. Taurus also loves to feel safe & secure. Held.
The suggested crystals will activate the higher chakras supportive of the Pisces energies. Use these crystals during the following grounding practices. You can either wear yoni eggs of either of these crystals, create altars in your bedroom with them, or incorporate wands and plugs into the play rituals below.
The following rituals can be done solo or in partnership. The key here is to embrace a gentle and kind demeanor in the bedroom. The astrology is NOT inviting hard impact play. Create a sacred space in your playroom by lighting some candles, burning incense, placing an altar, & playing celestial music.
- Explore the erotic parts of your body where the lymphatic system runs: the back of the ears, the sides and back of the neck, and also the earlobes, top of the ears, & lips. These are often forgotten about erotic parts of the body that can arouse a multisensory orgasmic experience.
- If solo, gently caress these areas of your body, massage them, bring out your toys and wands to stimulate these areas.
- If partnered, invite each other to explore these areas of each other's bodies with your lips, wands, hands, or other items that activate multiple senses. Gently kiss & suck your partners erogenous zones here allowing yourself to fully surrender into the giving or receiving side of this practice.
- Bring food to the playroom: think strawberries, chocolate, & whipped cream (or whatever else ignites your senses!). Play with the food in the above-mentioned erogenous zones if partnered or bring them into your own space if solo. Play with the texture of the food on your skin, on your lips, and in your mouth.
- Explore foot play. The foot fetish is the most common sexual fetish there is and for good reason. Our feet hold all of our acupressure points of our bodies and organs. They also carry all of our weight daily. Show some love to your feet by receiving an extended foot massage (especially if solo!). You can spice things up by integrating erotic foot play and sensual exploration of your partner's body with each other's feet.
- Connect to Pachamama grounding all of these energies by putting your bare feet into the soil. Aim for a daily 5 minute connection to the earth this way with your crystals in hand. For extra brownie points, make your playroom the outdoors!
- Use the Yoni Oil to give (and receive!) your partner an erotic massage.
- Throat play. Taurus is the sign of the singer. If you're not normally vocal in bed (solo or not!) I invite you to really activate your auditory capabilities here. Allow your erotic exhales to lead you into moans that arouse your yoni center, catapulting you deep into galactic pleasure. Your yoni and throat are intricately biologically connected. When you moan, you activate the inner juices of your yoni, making you wetter and readier to receive deeper pleasure.
- Cuddle. The innocent intimacy of cuddling releases the pleasure and love hormone oxytocin, with the added benefit of releasing stress and relaxing you deeper into your body. This one requires others. If your romantic life is a solo journey, gather some friends for a platonic cuddle puddle! Think puppy pile <3 Taurus teached us that sensuality doesn't have to be sexual.
Remember, this upcoming New Moon is not just any new moon, it's an eclipse too. The energies are more powerful, more felt. We are in an eclipse season year where sex and pleasure are the emblematic astrological signature. Use your powers of sensual seduction wisely!
Astrologer and Writer
Vanessa Kristina, founder of Mystik Monark, helps Mystik Misfits to uncover their Divine Purpose and shine light on their shadows through a no-BS spiritual counseling approach. Mystik Monark's mission is to connect Society to Divinity, one soul at a time.
As an Evolutionary Astrologer & Akashic Records Practitioner, Vanessa guides clients out of the existential spiritual closet and through dark nights of the soul so that they can unlock authentic expression and create their dream lives to experience the freedom, joy, and abundance of their soul-selves, through her signature Inner Mystik Mastery program. As a former corporate attorney, she integrates pragmatic actionable guidance with esoteric wisdom, inspiring a deep inner standing of who we are and who we came here to be.